Today baby Vivian is 12 weeks old. I can hardly believe it!
I am so exited to report that I have lost 14 pounds exactly! It was not easy at times, turning down that glass of wine or slice of pizza, but seeing my before and after pics I am ecstatic. Living in my own skin I guess I didn't realize how good I was doing. I still focus on what I want to work on instead of how far I have come in such a short time.
What I am doing:
- Drinking Tons of water
- Consuming my body weight in protein each and every day
- Low Sugar consumption - only natural
- Drinking my coffee black
- Working out 3-5 times a week at NSPT see here - adult classes
- Walking when I can
- Always eat breakfast within the hour
- Always wear my Fitbit 24 hours ...really!
My current favorite snacks
- 0% Greek yogurt with 1 scoop of Optimum Nutrition Performance Whey in Chocolate (no I am not getting paid to name brand) and a little water. I call it pudding!
- Hard boiled eggs
- Kind Bars in a jam
- mixed nuts
Miss Viv joining me yesterday at class