My Fitness Progress 12 Weeks Postpartum

Today baby Vivian is 12 weeks old. I can hardly believe it! 

I am so exited to report that I have lost 14 pounds exactly! It was not easy at times, turning down that glass of wine or slice of pizza, but seeing my before and after pics I am ecstatic. Living in my own skin I guess I didn't realize how good I was doing. I still focus on what I want to work on instead of how far I have come in such a short time.  




What I am doing:
  • Drinking Tons of water
  • Consuming my body weight in protein each and every day
  • Low Sugar consumption - only natural
  • Drinking my coffee black
  • Working out 3-5 times a week at NSPT see here - adult classes
  • Walking when I can
  • Always eat breakfast within the hour
  • Always wear my Fitbit 24 hours ...really! 
My current favorite snacks

  • 0% Greek yogurt with 1 scoop of Optimum Nutrition Performance Whey in Chocolate (no I am not getting paid to name brand) and a little water.  I call it pudding!  
  • Hard boiled eggs
  • Kind Bars in a jam
  • mixed nuts
  • Guacamole



Miss Viv joining me yesterday at class


3 comments:

  1. You're looking great! And it's fantastic that you bring the little one along with you...I'm sure she makes a great coach!

    I noticed in your photo that it looks like you have a car seat cover in your car seat (without the top portion zippered on)...I just wanted to mention that car seat covers (or anything that goes between baby and the car seat like that, including bulky jackets) are very dangerous for the baby if you were ever to be involved in an accident. I know a lot of people are unaware of this so I thought I would mention it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I've read this many places. I also don't believe everything I read. It looks plush but really behind baby is super thin. There is no way even a simple sweatshirt is thinner between baby and belt.
      I am choosing my common sense on this one :)
      But in all serious ness thank you for your concerns.

      Delete
  2. Great job keeping up with Ur health and work out sessions. Great example that it can be done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)