2 Week Baby Update

Well it has been 2 weeks since my world has been turned upside down!

I am in LOVE as simple as that!
I have cried more tears than I can't count. All tears of joy.
We have been blessed by a miracle.
She sleeps well and barely cries! What have I done to deserve her?  
I know these moments will go by fast....

I have started an email for Vivian. I have and plan on sending emails throughout the weeks months and years and one day we will give her the email with password.

Sadly just 5 days after my little love was born, her name sake, my grandmother passed away.
She had contracted pneumonia the day we were released from the hospital and never got the chance to meet her in person.  Luckily my mother was there for her birth and shared the story along with may pictures.  I know Baby Vivian is kissed by her angel great grandmother as well as her great grandfather Dino who passed away the day we found out we were pregnant.









5 comments:

  1. Im sorry to hear about your great grandmother I am sure she is watching over her granddaughter. Your baby girls newborn photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely! So sorry to hear hear about your grandmother. I'm sure she was thrilled to hear of your daughter being born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetness. Very sorry to hear of your Grandma's passing. But happy that your little one is bringing you joy. And it keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your great grandmother's passing. Your baby girl is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about your great grandmother's passing. Your baby girl is precious :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)