UPDATE 36 Weeks 1 Day Pregnant

Boy was last night a rough nights sleep. Nothing new, just so much pain.  Nothing makes me feel better after getting up, than a nice walk around my neighborhood.  Still doing 2-3 miles each day!  Yesterday we visited my step daughters new high school and I did notice that I was not as able to get around as easy as before!  I was super slow and winded.  HERE WE GO!


How far along:  36 Weeks 1 Day

Size of Baby:  A Honeydew Melon! 

Movement: Yes still moving all about and starting to get real uncomfortable.  

Weight Gain: I started at 138 and have not weighed myself this week.  Probably about 165

Nausea and other:  I still have Acid Stomach.  It comes and goes but I am good at staying on top of it at this point. 

Mood: Starting to get impatient!  I may be far from delivery so I am trying to settle it down. 

Best moment of the week:  A surprise shower from my co-wprkers.  So.. nice and unexpected.  
We also visited my Step Daughters new High School.  Brewster Academy NH - She will be boarding there so have arranged her pick up as soon as I go into labour.  She refuses to miss the day!

Looking forward to: A day off!  I think I actually have Sunday off from work and step kids!  So exited!  I may just do nothing all day!  Nap even.


2 comments:

  1. Doing nothing are my plans for the long weekend for sure!! You look fabulous for 36 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)