37 Weeks Pregnant

Today I am 37 Weeks 5 Days Pregnant.  I can't help but appreciate the moment on my morning walk! The weather was perfect, the sun was shining and I was looking forward to getting a few hours of work in.  As anxious as I feel being a Realtor, I know I have a great support team to jump in at a moments notice.  I wanted to spread my arms out while I throw my head back to the sky!  cheesy but I almost did it.

I did get some news this past week that the baby has slowed down her growth rapidly.  I have been recommended to deliver at 39 weeks and my Dr confirmed that she will be taking this recommendation.  This coming Monday she will check my cervix and depending on if I am dilated or not will determine what happens next.  Either I will be scheduled for induction or I will need to be "Ripened".  She explained this could take a few days and I would likely labor at home. As usual, for me, the less I know the better.  I rather take it as it comes.

Bringing my little assistant with me everywhere I go !  :)


How far along:  37 Weeks 5 Day

Size of Baby:  A Winter Melon! 

Movement: Yes moving lots!   

Weight Gain: I started at 138 and I am 167 

Nausea and other:  I have Acid Stomach terribly 

Mood: Positive and a bit anxious

Best moment of the week:  Finding out I am less than 2 weeks away from meeting our baby!  

Looking forward to: Monday and hearing how the week will be going. I also am meeting with my Doula again tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Why are they talking induction? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been getting ultrasound regularly due to monitoring fluid in her brain. All is well there but at my final ultrasound the Dr noticed she had slowed down her growth significantly. Possibly my placenta is going slowly. They feel she is ok to go to full term - 39 weeks but rather her come out then.

      Delete
  2. Not much longer now! Very exciting. Sounds like you have a good health care team - hopefully the next few weeks go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)