35 Weeks Pregnant *Updates*

I'm am finally no longer in pre-term anymore!  I have been told there is no need to worry about 4 contractions in an hour but instead 5 minutes apart.  This means I am ready to go anytime!  I know, I know I have a ways to go.  Baby V is measuring just over 1 week ahead of schedule.  Not that I really know what this means but sounds good to me.
Baby Viv has been hiccuping every day and I love it!





How far along:  35 Weeks 1 Day

Size of Baby:  A Coconut! 

Movement: YES! Flipping all around!   She has been head down for a long time now and somehow kicks my hip

Weight Gain: I started at 138 and this week I am 164 (I am 5'6.5)
I am happy to receive lots of compliments so I must not look bad.  I don't even care if that is the standard pregnancy comment :)

Nausea and other:  Acid reflex is in full force!   Sadly I am throwing up now about once a day.  Stinks 

Mood: Feeling good. Busy with work and have been walking 2-3 miles per day.  It feels great to get out there and move around.  The weather is starting to cool down and cooperate.   Especially in the morning when I go.  

Best moment of the week:  Hiring my Doula!  I really like her and I have felt so comfortable ever since know I have someone that will be there for me.

Looking forward to:  Getting together with my girlfriends this week!  


1 comment:

  1. sounds like you are doing great, and yes you look great too! haha, a hiccuper, AJ was too and she continued to be on the outside; I wonder if Viv will too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)