33 Weeks Pregnant *update*

                   

  


This week I have been walking up a storm!   2-3 miles a day.  Since the weather is hot and not cooperating I have been getting up an going first thing each morning!  I am concentrating a lot this week on ways to help my labour move along fastest when it comes time.  Raspberry Leaf Tea, eating Dates and long walks are a good start!  Post to come!   I am also thinking about packing that hospital bag.  Ever since my day stay in the hospital a couple weeks ago I realized it is better to be packed.
How far along:  33 weeks 5 days

Size of baby: Durian - I have added baby center Pic since ...who the heck knows what a Durian is? 


Movement: YES! Flipping all around!   She has been head down for a long time now and somehow kicks my hip

Weight Gain: I started at 138 and this week I am 160.7 (I am 5'6.5)

Nausea and other: No, I think I am in the clear with the nausea.  Acid reflex is in full force! 

Mood: Feeling emotional!  Started two days ago that I am weepy with highs and lows.  

Best moment of the week:  The carpenter came and hung pictures and shelves in the babies room!

Looking forward to: Meeting a potential Doula this week



You can see she is low!  


                                       


This pic is creeps but shows my size!   




Chillin at my office


4 comments:

  1. How can you tell which direction the baby is laying? I wonder all the time what position he is in but don't know how to tell. You look great!! Glad you are able to get some exercise in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually only know because of all the ultrasounds I've had to have. My last one was last week! I always ask.

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous and it definitely looks like baby has dropped. I remember when my son officially dropped and my stomach looked lower. Still felt kicks in the most awkward places. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good mama! good call to hire a doula.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)