My Baby Shower 29 Weeks 4 Days


My Shower was this weekend and I can not express how grateful I am! It was beautiful and I had such a wonderful time.  Pictures were not much of a priority of the day so it has been hard to scrounge up pictures of the day but these will have to do.

Location: Nahant Ma Country Club 
I am currently 29 weeks 4 Days





Pictures of me and my husband both at the same age




Indoor outdoor seating

 I bought my dress last minute at the Gap $19.95



 OJ was at every place setting upon arrival


]


 Didn't get a picture of the wonderful breakfast buffet but here are the deserts! 
It was a HOT Humid Day! 

My 2 little helpers Maggie and Evie my sister and husbands sisters kids!  

 Salt Water Taffy as a favor in mason jars


In the end, and this is kinda funny, I got most all clothes!  Most all size 3 months. 
I am so happy I had an early shower since now I will have to buy most everything on my registry!  
Not complaining, I am so grateful and happy for this day and all the thoughtfulness.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful shower :) Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely! it's great you enjoyed yourself. Not much longer now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)