3rd Trimester! 27 Weeks Pregnant in Disney!




Yay! Today marks day 1 of our third trimester.  We also made it to WDW Walt Disney World. The heat has been brutal.  I realized after our second day that between the heat and walking that my belly was getting very tight!  Scary but it is likely from dehydration and standing too much. Pool vacation for me! I will have to hear about my family adventures at the end of each day.  

How Far Along:  27 Weeks

Baby is the size of: A Rutabaga

Weight Gain:  I am away and not able to weigh myself.  Oh my...! vacation weight!   

Feeling: Good.  It is hot here in FL compared to MA.  trying to take it easy

Movement:  She is moving a lot!   Mostly at night but all the time

Stretch Marks: Nope!  Not yet.  

Favorite moment this week:  We are in Disney World!  

I can't wait to write my vacation post! We are staying at Old Key West and are NOT disappointed.  We never are... Disney just knows how to do it right.  




Barely looking pregnant in this one?  Its an illusion  LOL! 





2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Can't wait to read about ur vacay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time!!! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)