19 Weeks Prego!





19 Weeks Pregnant

This week I am finding it hard to stay inactive. I have decided to slowly go for short strolls around my block (about 2,000) steps.  It makes me feel better and hopefully with Dr.'s approval I can add to it soon. 

How far along:  19 weeks 4 days

Size of baby: Mango

Movement: YES!  I finally can feel her moving.  Mostly at night or if I am laying still

Weight Gain: I started at 138 and last week I was 144 (I am 5'6.5)

Nausea and other: No, I think I am in the clear with the nausea.
Mood: Feeling good

Best moment of the week:  Mother's Day!

Looking forward to: ...


3 comments:

  1. U are looking great! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, almost halfway! I'm sure the inactivity gets old fast. I hope you find ways to stay entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are already almost half way!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)