14 and 15 weeks Pregnant Belly Pop!

                             


Well it's been an eventful couple weeks.  With a couple more bleed episodes due to a hematoma aka bloodclot above the baby it has certainly kept us on our toes. Well actually kept me off my toes.
If I wasn't cramping so much I suppose I'd feel more comfortable resuming normal as my dr says.   

These past weeks it has seemed to go away? A couple more weeks and an ultrasound and hopefully I will get this confirmed.


                             



How far along: 15weeks 3 days

Size of the baby: The size of an apple

Total weigh gain:   2-3 pounds

Exercise:  Just a lot of house work. I am on pelvic rest so no working out yet.

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Waking up a lot at night.  Exhausted all day.

Movement: None

Food cravings: Sweets!

Nausea and Symptoms: A little sometimes.

Mood: Happy,  how can I not be..  right!!

Moment to Remember of the week: I have been working a lot so my moments are uneventful!

Most looking forward to:  Starting the babies room. 








3 comments:

  1. Rest is good! that belly is definitely popping. I hope the SCH is gone and does cause you any more trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Hoping everything continues to go well and that pesky bleeding goes away.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)