12 and 3 Weeks It is A Girl!


Well it's a girl!  
We had the downs bloodwork done at 10 weeks with the option for finding out the gender. 2 weeks later I got the call. It's a girl! 
I told my step daughter first. She quickly made a cake with pink inside to surprise her dad and brothers. 

How far along:  13 weeks 3 days

Size of baby: peach

Nausea: just in the morning but if I keep my belly full I'm ok. 

Mood: optimistic. 

Best moment of the week:  finding out she is a girl!!

Looking forward to: planning a vacation for me and my husband 

6 comments:

  1. Hurrah for little girls! that's so sweet of your step daughter. Glad everything is progressing smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Little girls are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a little girl! We are going on vacation in 12 days. I'm SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your sweet baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on ur baby girl! What a fun way to announce it to ur hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Daughters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)