11 Weeks Pregnant

11 Weeks Pregnant
I can't believe I am 11 weeks pregnant!  But in the same breath it seems like forever ...where is my bump!   lol!  I have a natural "pouch" I call it so I really don't have much of a bump other than my "pouch " is getting harder. 12 weeks is almost here and I just can't wait to start the planning! 

How far along: 11 weeks 3 days

Size of the baby: The size of a Lime

Total weigh gain:   I'm not sure any

Exercise:  Just a lot of house work. Trying to get back at it this week

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Waking up a lot! 

Movement: None but at night if a lightly touch my stomach I can feel fluttering

Food cravings: Sweets!

Nausea and Symptoms: Gone! I went off progesterone this week and have been cured of my nausea!  Yay!  

Mood: Happy,  how can I not be..  right!!

Moment to Remember of the week: I bought my own heartbeat doppler see here Now I can check on my little nugget when ever I like!  

Most looking forward to:  Finding out the babies sex this week!  





sorry for the crappy pics
not much of a bump but trying to stay accountable


3 comments:

  1. So glad the nausea is better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better :) Cute lil bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11 weeks was a big milestone in my mind. It seemed so far along. But I'm sure the mental roller coaster that preceded made it feel like forever! Your little pooch is adorable. Yay for 11 weeks!!!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)