Rising Beta!

Update:

I had my follow up appointment 3 days after my initial blood work.
They took my blood since I was there and it did rise nicely from 186.5 to 793.5 (in 3 days)
I will be heading in at 8 weeks for my first ultrasound! This is driving me crazy!   Such a long wait.

For those of you that have not followed my journey, I lost my first pregnancy at 11 weeks.  It had stopped groing at about 7 weeks I was told. That was my first IVF round.   Now 5 rounds later I am ecstatic to be pregnant again. I am happy to wait past that 7week mark but can't help be impatient.  

So... my numbers seem a little high.  I realize a singleton can have high numbers and that the beta is not always an indicator of the number of babies but from what I've seen for averages... There is a chance it could be twins?   This is scary to me and I really can not wait for this 8 weeks to be up!  I just want to know there is something there!

Hurry up and wait, right!

How I'm feeling:

  • Still big cramps at times 
  • Boobs are soar 
  • A little tired 
  • very moody :(

4 comments:

  1. Yay for rising betas! Praying everything keeps progressing and the waiting time goes by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your numbers look great, I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numbers are great. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you; although all the waiting is torturous at times. Hang in there! Looking forward to hearing more wonderful updates!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)