Our Embryos First Hours on Video! Amazing

My baby just hours old!




My husband and I decided to use an embryoscope for this round of IVF.  We were given the option, for an additional cost, and since this would be our first fresh round of IVF ICSI we wanted to put everything into it.  It was our 5th round and we knew we were coming down to the wire with time and tries.

You will see the Nucleus girl/boy form at about 13 Hours
At about 29 Hours it begins to split

Well it was a success and the doctors are 99% that this is the embryo that took!
Just amazing!

Today we are 8 weeks and 3 days along.  We had an ultrasound today and the babies body, arms and legs were moving all around! So happy and emotional as I feel this pregnancy will stick!


5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Glad that the ultrasound went well today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing!! So glad to hear your ultrasound went well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously amazing!!! I love the picture of my girls as embryos and think it's so neat. The only thing cooler? A video of it all happening!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for great ultrasound! Awesome video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that! so cool! Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)