8 Weeks Pregnant -Too Sick for A Pic

Little did I know how ill I would feel.  I always envisioned feeling better than ever once I got pregnant.  Boy was I wrong! I feel just awful. If I am not hugging the porcelain thrown I am exhausted and suffering from headaches. I can not wait for this part to be over although would not trade it. 


How far along: 8 Weeks 2 Days

Total weigh gain: Lost 1 pound this week (likely due to morning sickness)

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: I need a nap every day

Movement: None

Food cravings: I seem to crave flavorful food but these are also the foods I throw up :(

Nausea: Has gotten much worse this week.  

Mood: depressed. Not happy to admit this but with all the sickness and headaches I am finding it hard t o be happy

Moment to Remember of the week: Lent has begun this week. 

Looking forward to:  Ultrasound tomorrow!  

2 comments:

  1. Aw, so sorry you are dealing with nausea. 8 weeks was when mine got really bad too. On one hand it is a good sign usually, but it feels utterly horrible! If it gets very bad and you cannot keep food or fluids down at all do not hesitate to seek medical attention as there are things that can help (I was on medication for about 10 weeks).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry you are feeling terrible but at the same time I guess that is a good sign that things are progressing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)