7 Weeks Pregnant


I am 7 weeks pregnant!   So I have come to find out that I had calculated wrong, I was 4 days behind.  As of today I am 7 weeks 4 days. I will have to catch up as I go.

I seem to have a nice bump going which is a little weird since the baby is the size of a blueberry. I must be just bloated.


How far along: 7 weeks 4 day

Total weigh gain: None since last week

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Getting better.  I sleep a lot and nap often

Movement: None

Food cravings: Spicy or Buffalo Sauce

Nausea: I have not been able to eat much of a variety due to this but learning to keep it under better control.

Mood: Exited and nervous!  I feel pregnant but still can't help worry if it is still there!

Moment to Remember of the week: Yet another Blizzard last weekend 24 inches ontop of the 60 inches we already had!  WOW!  Something I will be telling Baby about!

It was Valentines Day Saturday (when we got the big snow storm) but my husband surprised me with a night out to a Jazz Club in Boston the night before.  Very romantic.  "water please"

Looking forward to:  My first ultrasound on Monday!  Please be ok!

Please excuse my husbands police uniform over the door

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I'm so very happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to hear the good news after your u/s! I live in Connecticut, we have a ton of snow too. Not as much as you though! I'm over this white stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So So excited for you! MI has been blizzard after blizzard, ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)