Today was Transfer Day

Transfer Day

So we ended up with a day 3 transfer.  The doctor told us if we decided to "risk" it that we could try for a day 5 transfer.  I am not about to risk anything!

We put back 2 embryos
7 cell Grade 3 (3 being best grade)
10 cell grade 2

we had a few others similar to the 10 but with the help from the embryoscope the Dr.'s were ale to determine that this was the best embryo to put back with the 7.  The 7 cell has a "high potential of implantation"

I am surprised that I am not feeling as happy as I thought I would feel
I guess I am just nervous

How I feel physically? 
A little cranky actually. My Dr. Told me to take it easy for the night and I plan too!
Fingers crossed!


  1. Praying for u! Hope those little ones snuggle inside of u for the next 9 months.

  2. Those sound like great embryos! Praying for you and them :)

  3. awesome! How many made it to the freezer?

  4. Thank you all! We will know about other embryos in a day or two.

  5. Saying a prayer that at least one sticks!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)