**IVF Update** Day 7 of Injections

Today is Day 7 of Injections.  Yesterday morning I had to drive into the office for blood and ultrasound. Waking up was rough as it was a mere 10 degrees out!  I dragged my butt out of bed and hit the road in time to beat the work traffic at 5:50am. I was told I had 7 sizable eggs. The call back later in the day confirmed but for what ever reason we did not go over sizes and after 4 other rounds I really don't care.  When I was in the office I do remember 17, 17 1/2, 15, 14, & 14 that is missing a few but I get the picture. So now, I do not have to go back in for any more ultrasounds!  I am done and last night was my last series of shots.  Tonight I will trigger, once I get the phone call with instructions, bringing me to a Friday retrieval.  My husband will have surgery the same day. 


This morning it is 4 degrees!  WOW!  And it os going to be a cold week!

The plan is:
  • I injected once more last night 
  • I will trigger tonight
  • My retrieval will be Friday
  • My husbands operation will be timed with mine
  • Pending 3 Day Transfer for Monday
How I am feeling and symptoms :

  • Full
  • Crampy
  • My face is red and blotchy
  • Extreme fatigue
  • I have lost 3 pounds (this is strange, but I'll take it! )
I forgot to take Gonal-f out of my fridge prior to injections on the night of day 4.  When I inject cold this pic below is what happens!  This has happened in a prior round as well.   You think I would learn! 

Swelling goes down by the time I wake up. I am sure way sooner.
 
                          




8 comments:

  1. Good luck on Friday!!

    It's -25 here in Chicago with the wind chill. I have the heat up to 70 in our house and a blanket on and I'm still cold! Not looking forward to taking my dog for a walk today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness I have a large yard for my dog!!

      Delete
  2. Wishing you the best of luck on Friday and Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck on Friday!! Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)