Embryo Results Are In!

If you have been reading along than you know that my Infertility Dr.'s had retrieved 10 follicles aka: eggs yesterday.  

We have chosen to use a Embryoscope, for an extra fee this round.  See here for post

I am hoping 4+ made it to become embryos, giving us a shot to actually select which to put back as well as greater chances of success. We have never had enough to select previously in rounds as 1 or 2 embryos only made it to day 3.

The Results:
Of 10 folicals, 9 made it to fertilization
Of the 9, 7 of them fertilized

I am thrilled beyond belief!  My Dr. called me himself to tell me of the good news and to prepare for a 5 day transfer.  Something I never thought would happen. I hoped, but have always accepted that I would always be a 3 day transfer. 

Someone will call me tomorrow to let me know how the embryos are developing and confirm the 3 or 5 day transfer.  

OMG!!!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! This is amazing news! Keep growing embabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingers crossed! I hope this is IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic such a great result.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news!! Saying a prayer for those embies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)