The Santa Baby Commercial! Please just pull the trigger while your at it

Am I alone on this one?  Living in limbo is not easy.  Will I ever be a mom?  Is this the round that will work? Will any round work?

A moment happened to me last night after snuggling into bed. It was a commercial.
http://youtu.be/N94ES_HI-K8

I wanted to throw my water glass at the tv. I was pissed and upset.  I felt that it was the most hurtful commercial I have ever seen. Why? Because it's dangling pregnancy front of me.  5 beautiful pregnant girls dancing all cute and sexy.  I just didn't want to see it and was having a physical reaction - and of all times of the year? Christmas, the hardest holiday for us struggling to get pregnant people.  It hurt and after it was over I just about started to cry. Knowing my husband was laying next to me I held it in. 
I am in limbo! This is what it's about.  Pretending it doesn't hurt when it does.  
Feeling jealous over all class, age or size of woman at any given moment.

I know I can't erase the world. It just sucks to be in limbo.


5 comments:

  1. Ugh, my husband and I saw this the other night, and we just looked at each other like, "What. The. Heck?" It came on right after that other commercial where the guy is like, "I'm never getting married...," then, "I'm never having kids...," then "I'm never having a second kid...." and it ends with him cuddled up on the couch with his wife and two sleeping kids. Anyways, I wasn't in a particularly bad spot that night so I was more annoyed by the ridiculousness of it rather than hurt by it. But I can definitely see how it would be very hard to watch if you were already in a bad spot. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, you're not alone. I hate it too! That is the dumbest commercial. Actually the Joe Boxer commercials with the men are pretty dumb too, but this is the worst! I'm sorry this hurt you. You are beautiful! Being in limbo is so so hard though! Wishing you a merry merry Christmas! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the only one who disliked this commercial. Ugh. Sorry u had to sit through it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate this commercial. My husband was like "why, they are all supposed to be Santa's". Um, no babe. Sorry. Try again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)