Looking back over 2014

As the Year comes to an end I thought 
I would share a few pictures from my year :)
I have so much to be thankful for, and although sometimes 
IVF makes my point of view a tunnel toward failure, this is not so.  
I have such great life and know deep inside it will all work out in my favor.

Paint night with sisters and friends!


And again this past month!




Bridesmaid in my best friends wedding! 

A Halloween Costume for Hunter!  Took me forever! 




Hunter's First Day at OLA


Nana and grandpa celebrate 74 years together!


Another Baseball Game



 Kids come over to play!

New Dining room table 

I got a new car!


New engagement ring on our anniversary!  (and first)




Girls Weekend bachelorette 


Another box of IVF meds


Christmas! 



2 comments:

  1. what a great year in review in pictures! hoping the best for you in 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing year with family and friends. Hope 2015 brings you greater joy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)