3 Day ReFresh Honest Review - I am not a coach!



I just finished the 3 Day Refresh by Beachbody

Determined to get back on track with my health and snap out of the bad habits I have formed these past few years, I had decided to take on the challenge.
The biggest problem with this product is that all of the reviews are mostly written by Beachbody coaches themselves.  Now why would they put down a product they are selling? 
I am not a Beachbody Coach and make no money for this product. 



How hard was it? Harder than expected although I thought it would be a walk in the park.  I am not an over eater and felt that the 900 calories a day would be a mild change.  It is the habits I was breaking that was hard.  I didn't realize how bad I had gotten.

Did I lose weight? Yes but not much.  I was extremely disappointed hearing people loosing an average 5-7 pounds. A few days later I noticed I lost 2 pounds

How do I feel? This is the best part, I feel amazing! I have more energy, I feel awake and literally refreshed!

(sounds like I am full of it but I really feel this way)

What I did to Prepare:
I read many reviews online waiting for my package to arrive.  The biggest complaint I read was the Coffee/Caffeine hangover people experienced.   
  • Now you do not have to cut out coffee if you are that addicted but.. to get the best results yes, it is recommended to consume coffee or black tea.
Luckily for me, my acupuncturist had recommended I  stop consuming all coffee and black tea a couple weeks prior.  I stopped immediately.  I had consumed 1-2 cups of coffee a day as well as 1-2 cups of black tea a day.  I have to admit I felt terrible for 3-5 days after quitting.  Groggy and irritable I felt like I was literally hungover.  The worst was the Migraine!  The worst I had ever had.

Water Water Water!  Start drinking more.  During the refresh you will consume much vitamins and minerals not to mention the Fiber Sweep.  Your body will need lots of water to absorb all of this or it will not work or could lead to terrible dehydration or worse.  Remember Water! 

Preparation Tips:
Stop drinking Coffee and Black Tea prior to Refresh
Take a day to read over booklet that comes with refresh
Fill your fridge with fruits and veggies
Get a travel container for your Shakeology
Container handy for water - it will help you remember to drink it

Day 1:
6am I woke up and drank 1 large glass of water 
7am I made a chocolate Shakeology (water only)
7:45am Gym
9:30am 1 Cup of Green Tea
11am Drank the Fiber Sweep
  • Fiber Sweep was very gritty! I want expecting this.  Tasted Good! 
  • I started feeling hunger pings!  I knew this would happen from reviews I had read!  I am also realizing just how often I snack.
1pm Lunch 1 Cup of Vanilla Fresh, 2 tablespoons Hummus, 1 medium celery Stalks 4 baby tomatoes and 12 strawberries.
  • Feeling full from Vanilla Fresh!  Had to take a breather and finish rest of lunch.  
  • I will likely pick a less amount of fruit next time

4pm snack of 5 carrots and 2 tablespoons of hummus. 
  • Was not hungry for this but knew I should stay on track.  I couldn't imagine consuming anything else today.
5:30pm Dinner Vanilla Refresh and 12 greenbeens steamed lightly salted 
  • I was actually surprised how small this was and I think my mind took over telling me it wasn't enough.  I spent the next 2 hours thinking I was hungry. Funny since just an hour earlier I was so.. full!  My stomach grumbled until I fell asleep

Tips I learned from Day 1
Again drink a lot of water!  Consuming so much fiber it is important to stay extra EXTRA hydrated.  
Get ready for the Hunger!  For me it was morning and night, I was fine all day.  remember this is only temporary!  

Day 2:
6:30am I woke up and had a tall glass of water
7am time for my Shakeology
  • It was filling and again tasted great 
7:45am Gym
10am Green Tea
11:30am Fiber Sweep
1pm Lunch 1 Cup of Vanilla Fresh, Hummus tomatoes and broccoli with 12 strawberries
4pm Snack carrots and hummus
5:30pm Dinner Vanilla Fresh Cucumber dinner meal

Day 3:
Same as day 2 but no Gym

Day 3 was the hardest for me.  I could not wait for it to be over and I was feeling groggy in the morning.  My coach told me it was the toxins coming out of my body.

Results:
I weighed myself the morning of day 4 and had lost 1 pound.
I was shocked and upset.  I mean I was starving and it was REALLY hard.
A couple days later I realized that I actually lost MAYBE 2 pounds.

Would I do it again?
No  After some time away from it I realize it just didn't do much for me



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)