My Anniversary! Wedding Pictures

It's Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary today! 
I can not think of a better way to celebrate than posting pics!  


When we were talking about getting married the hardest decision for us was where.  Hometown area or a secluded beach somewhere alone or with my husbands 3 kids.   After much hemming and hawing it fell on my lap.  I just knew that there was no option.  We could not run away and get married even with both of us having been married before.   There are children involved.  No matter what we wanted for ourselves... No matter what the support was or was not around us.. the right thing to do was to stand firm ..at home and get married with family and friends invited and hopefully there.

We both forgo-ed a bridal party and had my husbands kids stand with us.
They were are whole lives at the time and are forever.

DIY flowers and decor.













































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)