Checking In For My Blog Friends

I just wanted to check in and let everyone who follows my blog know I am ok!  
I know I have not been on here very much recently so I am just checking in

Being this is a fertility blog at the moment I can honestly say I just don't want to talk about it.  I actually feel my best when I don't.  
me after work yesterday


After my last BFN I had my follow up appointment.  We have 1 vile of sperm left.  The last vile did not have very many viable sperm which could be an over all sign or bad luck.  Most likely a bigger problem.  Donor sperm was talked about as well as my husband possibly doing the surgery again which would take up to 6 months to prepare for!  Now he was not at this appointment and I already know what I wanted.  

  • I have 2 rounds left covered by insurance
  • We will do our next round with final vile
  • I got pregnant before with first vile so it can happen again
  • If it fails we will have to have a BIG talk

In Other News
My Real Estate Career has taken off!  I currently have 4 houses on or coming on the market and clients pouring in.  This is great since I love the distraction and can just dive into work.   There wan a time not that long ago I couldn't get out of bed.  I alway remember that and know I am ok!
18 days until Hawaii!  I just can not wait to show my husband and step kids around the beautiful Island of Oahu!   I know I will post pics as I have been looking forward to this trip for hmm  215 days!   lol

Thanks for all of your support out there and I hope to be back on here soon!  

Here are some pics of what's new


My sister's adorable twins!   Rex and Maggie  Created by IVF round 4 !  LOL


 My oldest step Kids Birthday were last week!

My Grandpa Turned 90!   They are so cute still! 

 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great news about the job!! It is always wonderful to have a distraction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news about your job. BFN's are hard. Really hard. They crush you and it gets harder and harder to smile. You clearly were meant to be a mum - you can see how much you adore your step children which is just wonderful. If you have the insurance it is covered I say keep going. Do your research and keep asking questions - I am a huge believer in immunology and IVF as being a big reason of unexplained and implantation failure. It took us six goes to get our Molly. Stay strong. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your BFN. Take time to take care of you. You look gorgeous, and that is awesome about your job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)