A Much Needed Girls Weekend!


Much Needed Ladies Weekend!

A couple weeks ago my best girlfriends and I had plans to go to Frye Island Maine
Last minute it got cancelled and to say the least we were all disappointed.  It is very hard to coordinate a weekend away with work small kids ect.. 
Last minute I got the call that my girlfriends dad decided to donate his vacation house to use!
A House Boat!  Literally a townhouse floating on the water!
As you can see it was amazing.  Too good not to share.

Where: Quincey Bay Marina,  Quincey MA
You can rent it on VRBO.com 









 



2 comments:

  1. These house boats amaze me!! Every time I see a show about them I can't help but watch! Hope you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boat is incredible! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)