IVF Round 4 UPDATE: One step forward 3 steps back

As I reported prior I had a whopping 15 eggs retrieved yesterday!  The most I had ever made.   Yesterday I was told 7 made it to fertilization and 1 fertilized.  This is the least amount I have ever had fertilize?   I am so disappointed to say the least.  I am in so much pain as well.

I am trying to stay possitive thinking...

  • Well there is 1!
  • All it takes is 1!

But I am honestly feeling hopeless.

:(

Please keep my nugget in your thoughts and prayers.


8 comments:

  1. That one could be THE one though, you are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how devastated you were. Keep holding on to the hope that this ONE maybe be THE one. I'm sending so many thoughts and prayers to you and your nugget! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. All it takes is one, so hoping this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, so disappointing! Praying and crossing fingers that this is the ONE. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear that the fertilization outcome wasn't what you hoped. :-( It is so hard to accept the disappointment after all the courage and preparation needed for IVF. Hoping this is your lucky one. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about the low fert report, but this may be the one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is understandable that you are disappointed and feeling hopeless. I am sorry, but I am hoping that that one is the one! I will be praying for you and this special embryo! Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)