IVF UPDATE round 4: Day 7 of Injections

So it has been 1 week of injections.
For those of you visiting for the first time this is my 4th round of IVF.  This round I am trying a new protocol called Micro-dose Lupron Flare (I may have that backwards). I take 3 shots a day now instead of the one.  I went in for my first ultrasound to see how I am reacting yesterday.  Growing only 1 egg last round I had low hopes.
Well.. as of now I have 3 measurable and many more just under that have a good chance of catching up!  I will take it!

They are measuring:
13.84
13.56
13.14



The ultrasound tech was very nice and showed me how many eggs were growing and I did see many. I think after I told her about my poor round last month she wanted me to feel better and I thank her very much for that ..I do feel much better.

I have to say I give credit to acupuncture.  Not just the acupuncture itself but the education I got about Chinese medicine and the change in my diet.    No raw fruit and veggies or dairy.  My body has been very upset and this change has turned me around it ways I can not explain!

Now when I look at ice cream I can feel the upset stomach and constipation that will be coming next. I had no idea what I was doing to myself.  I thought eating salads and organic veggies raw was good!
In the long run hopefully but for now ..NO.

3 comments:

  1. Whew, 3 shots of Lupron a day instead of 1? That sounds terrible. Hopefully it's better in the long run. I'm interested in hearing more about this no raw fruits and veggies thing. Are they okay cooked? Thinking of you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great start!! I'm cheering you on! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're off to a great start
    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)