Fitbit Pedometer Challenge

So I have discovered Fitbit


I have written a lot about pedometers and how using one changed my life.  Well I have taken it one step forward and found Fitbit.   No I am not being paid or even got and free gadgets to write this.  I actually bought my Fitbit Zip on Ebay for $30.  They are normally $60.


There is a free website that syncs to your device 
that tracks your steps


I use the mobile app that looks like this





The website looks like this


The best part of all of this is that you can 
find your friends and join groups!

or Friend Me at My Fitbit





1 comment:

  1. I've had a fitbit for nearly a year now and still don't have no friends on there. Have added you :)

    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)