My Contemplation Over Acupuncture

I have to say thank you to everyone who takes the time to share and comment on my blog here.  It has certainly been life changing.  My example of this is what I want to talk about next.

Acupuncture

I had a couple comments made to me about acupuncture the last one from Lisa at Amateur Nester and Karissa V at This Baby Life

Thank you!
I have actually went from closed off to serious contemplation.  I have even made some phone calls to get more information and pricing.  This morning I dropped into one office (that ended up being closed) so I don' t think I can get any closer than I am now without actually trying it.

What I understand is that it will be the most relaxed I will EVER feel!  Sounds good to me! :)

And surprisingly I have found a couple places that are affordable $40 initial and $20 follow up
prices may vary depending on what I need.  I always thought it would be $100's

Thank you again for all your support out there!


picture from http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/natural-medicine/alternative/acupuncture.htm

6 comments:

  1. Awesome I don't think you will regret it I was super nervous the first time and she went really easy on me knowing it was the first session let us know how things go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been going to acupuncture for the past couple years. I wish I could say it's helped "fertility-wise", but I enjoy it. It's relaxing, and I guess in the stressful world of infertility sometimes that makes a great deal of difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I should probably look into. Keep us posted! I will be interested to hear how it goes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been tossing the idea around myself... let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoy acupuncture! it's all about finding a practitioner you are comfortable with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED going to acupuncture. It was a great hour to relax and sometimes even fall asleep on the table! I think that even if the needles did nothing to help with my IVF cycle, the fact that I was really relaxed two times a week leading up to the retrieval and transfer helped immensely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)