IVF #3 it's official. BFN

I got the call this morning at about 9:30am that my beta was 0.  As I suspected I wasn't too surprised.   So... happy I didn't test early. That would have stabbed my heart deeper. 
  
As per usual on every IVF cycle of mine to date - one of my good friends announced today their 2nd pregnancy in 2 years with an "I'm going to be a big sister" picture on Facebook.   I think I was even looking at it when I got the all.  Oh well.  

I have decided to take a few days to emotionally recover, let go of past dreams and find some things to look forward to.  


15 comments:

  1. No, no, no! I'm so sorry. I so wanted to hear good news from you. Take care of yourself, my friend. You have my email if you want to chat / vent. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So sorry to hear this... sending hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. So difficult to accept. I feel for you - the rollercoaster of trying conceive is all consuming and exhausting. Sending good vibes... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetheart my thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry -this totally sucks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so so sorry to hear this. Definitely take some time for yourself. Sending you a big hug. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bless your heart! Sending big hugs your way and prayers that God will grant you the desires of your heart. Never give up! May God send you peace as you take a step back to take care of you. You are precious to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry. Sending you big, gigantic hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry. Life isn't fair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)