Yoga With Adriene

Today I am going to Review online Yoga.  Specifically Yoga With Adriene.  You can find a couple videos below or go to www.yogawithadriene.com  You can also find her on YouTube


Many doctors will tell you NOT to attempt yoga during your IVF cycle.
I have been doing yoga long enough to understand my body while I twist and turn and understand where I am comfortable.  Once I transfer I will stop for a bit until I know if I should transition into prenatal yoga or not.  This is my personal choice I feel we all know our bodies and our limits.


I have been doing Yoga With Adriene for a few weeks now and love it.
If you are not in the middle of your cycle this is a must try.

  • She is down to earth
  • There is great sound on the videos
  • She has a great sense of direction
  • Great video quality
  • Great for beginners or intermediate 

There are many many Yoga videos on youtube.  Most all with poor quality or sound, strange voice tones and music.  These videos are easy to understand and actually learn about yoga terms which I love!  I have grown to even like her and don't want to revert back to the same old strange yoga videos ever again.

Let me know what you think!










1 comment:

  1. Great post!! I have seen all these online yoga videos and all of these are amazing. I feel all the trainers are highly experienced and quite professional. You know I have also decided to practice morning yoga and I would use your morning yoga video for that. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)