UPDATE: Transfer Day

Thank you so much to everyone for your kind words and well wishes.
I had m transfer this morning! I brought my mom with me for luck (it is her Birthday!)


I was able to transfer 2 eggs.  They both made it
#1 is an eight cell perfect grade
#2 is a 4 cell good grade - this one did well the past 24 hours so they wanted to "give it a chance"

Here is the picture! The eight cell is on the right
The four cell is oval ..funny!  I was told it has to do with the camera that they where far apart depth wise.  I am so happy for the results! I told myself and my husband I would be happy with one egg that was 6 cells, this is better!



The waiting begins....

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Sit back and relax now!! Here's hoping for great news in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad it went well! Can't wait for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Relax and think positive sticky thoughts! Hope your BFP is on its way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)