IVF Update: Day 8 of Injections

I had my third ultra sound and blood work early this morning.  I now have 4 eggs!  Yay! For those of you just joining two days ago I only had 1 measuring at 16.  They are now measuring 17, 13, 13 and 12. Three on my left and one on my right.  Still not as many as I am sure we hoped but.. more than one so I hope now at lest one will make it to transfer.

I can't help but feel that things are moving slower than my last cycles.  I remember reacting a lot faster.  Maybe a good thing?

I also have my first private session at the gym with a trainer.  I am dying to get a butt, outer and back thigh workout that works well!  I will be sure to share what I learn here later.






1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo!! 4 is much better than one!! Congrats and good luck with your trainer! I did a leg burn workout in my class last night and I still feel like my butt is on fire :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)