So... I am feeling absolutely terrible today ..as I should be! :)
I am so bloated and crampy. I had my second ultrasound and blood work this morning. I have 1 egg growing faster than the others, as in none are measurable but this one egg. 2 Days ago it was measuring at 12 and I was hoping that others would catch up a little. Today it is at 16 and still no followers. From what I understand there is still a chance I could develop more in time for retrieval but still as of now I am not developing the number of eggs desired.
I am making less! Funny since I am on double the dosage of meds.
- 1st round: 6 eggs 3 fertilized 2 made it 1 has good quality
- I got pregnant! followed by 11 week lost heartbeat and DNC
- 2nd round: 5 eggs 2 fertilized 2 transferred 1 great quality
- Low beta slowly fades out
- Take time off to mentally recover
- Ready to go and insurance denies me
- Diagnosed with hypothyroidism
- Now 3rd round and making 1 egg!
I look forward to the call from the nurse today. Although I am pretty sure they have to retrieve according to the largest egg so that it does not ovulate on its own I do want to confirm this.
Oh boy.. not what I was expecting. This process sure is keeping me on my toes.
Update: I spoke with the nurse and she told me not to worry about it (of course)
That I still have plenty of time and many follicles that can potentially catch up. I will be going in Friday (2 days) for another ultrasound and we should know more then.