IVF Update 2/25

I am so happy to announce that my Thyroid levels have come back to normal 
and I will be able to go ahead with my 3rd round of In Vitro soon!  
My Doctor thinks I could be injecting as early as next week.  Now I am just waiting on insurance.  I am so exited as I had no expectations for the meds to work so fast. 
Having hypothyroidism was not a surprise. I was very symptomatic.
What was surprising is how fast the meds worked.  I feel awake!   All the time.  I don't need a nap to get through the day and 8 hours is enough.  (not the 12 I needed just weeks ago)


I can't believe how exited I am.  Not nervous at all.  

Time to stop drinking!  
Wish me luck!   
I'll keep you posted


Me Very Happy! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathleen,

    Very happy for you and for the insurance. Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)