Hey Guys! Ever wonder what foods you can eat to help hair growth and prevent hair loss. As some of you know I have suffered from great hair loss and damage recently. Hair Loss and Damage due to Hypothyroidism. I have created a list of 5 foods for to help anyone looking for healthy hair. I hope this helps
1. Mango: Rich in vitamin E improves circulation to Scalp
2. Honeydew Melons: Rich in Folic Acid. Folic acid is needed to prevent hair loss. It is vital for hair growth to consume folic acid.
3. Collard Greens: Rich in vitamin C, Fiber, Iron, Copper and Calcium this green will give your body a boost to help hair growth
4. Broccoli: Contains more vitamin C than an Orange. Rich in vitamin A and C. Aids in circulation to the scalp.
5. Asparagus: Rich in vitamin C, A , E Iron, Fiber, Protein and Folic Acid this Veggie is a source of Silicon for healthy hair.
Another tip: Take a multi vitamin everyday! Make sure there is folic acid in it!