2014 Year In Advance

This is going to be a great year for me and my family!  
I am starting my 1st IVF round of the year in February. 
We have a Big trip to Aulani Hotel and Resort Oahu, Hawaii in July. (The kids are so exited, they wanted a count down!  This picture is from December)
I am heading to Saratoga Springs for Travers Stakes the end of August.  Last but not least, I am in my best friends wedding in October!  

My mom and I usually head to Foxwoods for a weekend somewhere in between. I also have a long weekend in the works to Frye Island Maine with my girlfriends.
I can't wait to post and share this all with you!

I am so exited.  Things are looking up.  I am just wondering how I will pull this all off alcohol and sugar free?  Hmm..  if I am pregnant I suppose it will be easier (cravings pending)

We will see what else 2014 has in store for us!


Since I wrote this post (just days later) I have been diagnosed with extreme Hypothyroid.  My next round of IVF is now undetermined :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)